Saturday, December 6, 2008

My brother's Back

This is a really late post.
I was packing my bag for LLC that night when he arrived
so there was no time for me to blog about it.
And after LLC, I was just too tired to do anything.
So..
I'm here now blogging about it when I'm still kinda tired.
On the way to pick up my brother,
I was thinking alot.
Some of them were about him, some of them were just day dreaming.
I was actually dreaming of next year's Sport's Day..
The formation was fantastic
everyone was cheering for us
and WE WON THE MARCHING COMPETITION.
Omigosh..
How I wish that will happen.
After the competition, I called my brother and he congratulated me.
And.. I started crying. Like seriously tears rolling down.
Luckily.. I was sitting at the back of the car alone.
Or else.. My mom probably think that I have gone crazy or something.
We reached the airport like 1 hour later
and waited for my STUPID BROTHER for half an hour.
I was kinda like scolding him while waiting
because he told my mom before that
that he wants to play hide and seek in the airport.
By the way, he's 20 years old.
I have such MATURE brother, right?
Oh yea..
While I was waiting for him to come out
there was this guy standing beside me
I think he's 30+ years old.
He told me that my shoelaces were untied
and I kinda like just ignore him.
Well..
I was scared.
My mom was waiting somewhere else.
And.. I was taught not to talk to strangers.
So.. I just act like I didn't hear anything
and walk away from him.
Later, when I found my mom and was waiting there with her.
He came and stand beside me again.
Omigosh..
I was so scared.
But Thank God, he went off after standing for few minutes.
Wait, wait and wait..
There he was, walking out, trying to act like he can't see us.
My mom went to him and started hugging him and all.
And the first thing I said to my brother after not seeing him for 2 years,
OMIGOSH, You look SHORT and FAT.
Yes.. I know I'm a bad sister.
Muahahahaha..
On the way back home, we were talking non-stop like we never talk before.
And yes.. after 2 years apart from each other.
We became closer.
I hope this will continue and will never change.
And.. He bought me and IPOD.
Pictures of it will be uploaded soon.
Just stay tune.
I will blog about LLC and Christmas Bazaar another day.
Freaking tired now.
Oh yea..
Please do visit the LEO Christmas Bazaar at Subang Parade.
Our booth is in front of Uncle Lim's.
It's on the 5th till 7th (Friday till Sunday) and 12th till 14th (Friday till Sunday)
from 10a.m. till 10p.m.
Please do come and support us.
You may buy presents for yourself, or you may choose an orphans name and we will send the present to them.
It's all for CHARITY.
A gift from you guys will cheer all the orphans and
they can have a nice Christmas this year.
MERRY CHRISTMAS. :)