Thursday, December 18, 2008

FCT Youth Camp.

Got back from camp few days ago.
TIRED but HAPPY.
Just like other camps,
first I will regret and after the camp I'm glad that I went for it. :)

FCT Youth Camp 2008, PROPEL
which means To cause to move forward and onward.
5 days 4 nights at Harvest Haven, Gopeng, Perak.
It's a very nice place.
We got air conditioner in our room. How cool is that?
Well.. every camp I have been to, there won't be any air conditioner so yea..
The best thing is The Toilet is CLEAN.
And.. there's a basketball court, swimming pool etc..
There were so many free time so we spent it in the pool playing volleyball, monkey and water polo.
And.. We played volleyball at night too. How FUN is that?

There's just too many things to blog about.
The Praise and Worship was AWESOME.
Met some new friends there.
The Angel and Mortal Game was kinda sad for me.
Cause my angel came and told me she's my angel on the 2nd day of camp.
And she was younger than me so I didn't dare to ask anything from her. :(
What else??
Hmmm..
They were throwing, pushing and rolling people into the pool.
I got away from John and Federick.
Thank God.
And.. they were doing stunts in the pool.
It was so cool.

During this camp,
I did alot of thinking
about my life now, my faith to God.
To be honest, I did lose faith in God last year.
But during that 5 days there,
I did felt God's presence.
I know that He's with me.
I'm not sure whether will I lose this feeling again
but I'm sure that I enjoyed this feeling last 5 days.
And.. Among all my camps,
I think I cried the most in this camp.
But I cried because I felt God's presence
not the actual cry cry.

Tommorrow's the Christmas Reunion for all Propel campers of FCT
and we are suppose to bring a gift for the gift exchange
guess what I bought?
hahaha..
I will reveal after the reunion. :)