Sunday, November 23, 2008

FRIM Outing..

Youth outing at FRIM last Saturday.
I had a great time there.
We went JUNGLE TREKKING(it's my 2nd or 3rd time jungle trekking this month)
CANOPY WALK
and WATER FIGHT IN THE WATERFALL.
It was FUN FUN FUN..
Jungle trekking was tiring but it was a very nice workout.
I need to lose weight after sitting at home everyday
EAT, EAT AND EAT.
And..
There were leeches.

Ewww..
I was entertained by my chi mui, David the whole time.
He was trying to show off his muscles which he doesn't have.
Well.. I guess he was just showing it to someone.
hahahahaha..
A few of us went for the Canopy Walk only.
We took some pictures there.

Me and Jes. I think this was during jungle trekking.

Me and Jes again..

Me, Jes and David.
But I look like I jumped into their picture.
They look so SWEEEET together.
Awww...

The most interesting part was THE WATERFALL.
I didn't really plan to get wet
but thanks to DAVID
I was all wet in the end.
Actually..
Almost everyone got wet.
I think we were in the water for an hour plus?
And here comes the gross part.
The toilet.
We had to change our wet clothes in a FREAKING DIRTY TOILET.
There was a DEAD LIZARD in it.
Ewww...
On our way back, some INTERESTING THINGS happen.
Hahahaha..
I'm not suppose to blog about it here.
To all the FCT youths,
if you guys wanna know
You can ask me, John or Tim.
PS: Jes and David, don't kill me.

Waiting for the pictures from Alvin and Wykit.