Friday, July 3, 2009

One Down One More To Go.

At last...
I STEPPED DOWN.
NO LONGER THE LEO SECRETARY ANYMORE.
Woohoo.. SCREAMS.
It was fun the first few weeks.
Wow.. I'm the Leo Secretary. Yay me.
but later on..
It was not that fun at all.
REPORTS!
Letters.
REPORTS!!
Meetings. RCC Meeting.
REPORTS!!!
Seeing teachers and Lions.
REPORTS!!!!
Recommendation Forms.
REPORTS!!!!!
Projects.
I have to attend EVERY project so I can write the report.
Awesome job right?
But.. being the Leo Secretary was not that bad.
At least I get to know more people.
People from other school.
People not my age.
I remember the first group I got to know was my brother's friends.
They were in PJI.
I was the secretary so I had to attend the Orientation Camp organized by them.
and there we started talking, crapping about stuff.
So.. CHAN KEN NETH.
They are my friends too so you can't stop me from talking to them.
lalalala...
:)
I'm just glad that it's all over already.
Now.. I can concentrate on KRS.
Oh yea..
Our Leo Installation is on the 25th of July.
I will officially step down.
Okayy.. Gotta go.
Have to finish the June's monthly report. My LAST REPORT.
Stepped down already still have to do report.
Really awesome laaa. :)
Nights people.