Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mid Terms. Piano Exam Result. Feel like Vomiting but can't Vomit. :)

Having MID TERMS now.
I find studying FUN.
NO. I'm not joking.
I'm not crazy.
I kinda like studying. :)
Random much??
Guess what?
I got back my Piano Grade 8 Practical Exam Results.
I PASSED. :)
Happy Happy HAPPY.
I don't want to sit for the exam AGAIN.
Hate playing the piano to some random people in such a cold room.
Oh well..
It's over already.
And..
I'm the only one who complete my piano in the family.
Beat both my stupid brothers.
So proud of myself. :)
Lalala..
Yay.
That vomiting feeling is gone.
I think I'm just too full.
Had breakfast- noodles at 7.30am
Lunch- spaghetti and sandwiches (shared with my cousin) at 12.00 noon
Teatime- noodles (shared with my mom) at 5.00pm
Dinner- lamb stew at 9.00pm
See.. I'M NOT ANOREXIC.
Omigosh..
I'm so going to get FAT.
Okayy..
Being random again. :)

I think I shall stop now.

Studying History. Urgh.