Sunday, October 5, 2008

He is Coming Back.

He has a normal face, normal eyes, normal ears, normal nose, normal mouth, normal body.
He is A VERY NORMAL GUY.
He is 20 years old this year.
He is studying in Australia.
He is someone who calls me STUPID everytime. (I'm NOT stupid)
He is someone that I enjoy arguing with. :) ( I know I'm CRAZY)
He loves CHEESE CAKE. (Yummy.. I think I shall make one for him. )
He is someone who wanted to pierce his ears. ( I don't think he will look nice..)
He likes to NAG me ever since he left for Australia. (Just like my MOM)
He is someone who's very OUTGOING. (He can make friends with anyone.)
He
is..
CHAN KEN NETH.
My very ANNOYING BROTHER. (very very very very...)
But I'm HAPPY that he is coming back.
No more loneliness.
And I get to go out till late at night. (cause he can pick me up when it's really really very late)



Meet my very UGLY looking, ANNOYING, STUPID brother.