Monday, June 30, 2008

Just not my day...

My mood is just like the weather now. It's all cloudy and looks like it's going to rain soon but still haven't rain. I'm still in my emo mood today.
I started my day off with a very happy mood hoping that my bad luck will go away and today will be just like last time. But... it didn't happen like what i want to. Assembly was fine but after that when we walk pass the prefects, I got caught because of my tanda sesi. This is my FIRST TIME i'm caught after assembly. Then... my mood started to change, knowing that bad luck is still with me. I was busy doing my stupid MORAL PROJECT. So... Didn't really listen when my teacher is teaching. SORRY...

I'm emo-ing over stuff like

  1. Political stuff - KRS.

  2. Relationship - shall not mention anything about it here.

  3. Studies - I practically screw my whole Moral Project and I still got no idea what am I learning in Physics class. Very blur...

Something I did in class when I was sitting alone emo-ing.

Oh yea... Carol. Thanks for your hug. Lol...